Last modified: October 28, 2021
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, please see CCPA Privacy Notice for California Residents.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from and about users of our App:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically when you use the App.
1.1. Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you to provide certain information (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, username, and password (“personal information”); and (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you. You do not have to provide us with any personal information, but if you do not, you may not be able to take advantage of all of our services, including the App.
The information we collect includes:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App or on the corresponding website for the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, requesting more information, subscribing to our service, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
· Information you provide to us when you sign up to receive our newsletter or other communications from us.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) if you contact us.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the App and for the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
1.2. Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
When you download, access, and use the App, we automatically receive information from your browser or mobile device for the purpose of providing you a more personalized and relevant user experience. The App may automatically collect:
· Details of your access to and use of the App, which may include traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
· We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
· When you use this App, we may collect information about your location. If you give us permission, we may collect real-time information about the location of your device.
· Membership data, including whether you are a basic member or whether you have a premium membership.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the App or delete the App from your device.
1.3. Information Collection and Tracking Technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
1.4. Third-Party Information Collection.
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
· Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
· Analytics companies.
· Your mobile device manufacturer.
· Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Give you notices about your account.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
· Communicate with you, including sending you information and promotions about our products and services.
· Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
· Remember your preferences to create a better, more personally-tailored user experience, and to ensure we are providing users with what they want.
· Prevent and detect fraud against either you or Company.
· Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
· Provide you with better service and support.
· Request feedback from you about the App.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you use the App.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We anonymize and aggregate personal information, meaning it does not identify you, and we may use it for multiple purposes, including research, data analysis, IT testing, site improvements, service improvements, and site development. This information may also be shared with third parties. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. We do not, and will not, sell your personal information to a third-party.
However, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide to us with the following parties as an essential part of being able to provide the App to you:
· To our affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our App users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
· To third parties to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information, e.g. payment.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· To third parties to which you consent to.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA, and for billing and collection.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others.
4. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND INTEGRATIONS
Our App may contain third-party content and integrations. Through such integrations, you may be providing information to such third-party, as well as to Company. Company is not responsible for how third parties collect, use, or disclose your information. You should review the privacy policies of such third-parties
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT OUR COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
· Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
· Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by following the instructions in the email. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to ContactUs@HikingBingo.com.
· Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to ContactUs@HikingBingo.com.
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to ContactUs@HikingBingo.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
6.2. Types of Cookies We Use. We may use the following cookies:
· Necessary Cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of the App, such as to enable you to log into secure areas and storing your session information.
· Preference Cookies: we use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences and to improve user experience.
· Performance Cookies: these cookies are used to collect information about how you use our App, monitor the performance of the App, and help us improve our App and your experience.
· Marketing Cookies: we use these cookies to target and deliver advertisements. We do this to provide relevant advertising to you. We may use third-party advertising services that may use these cookies to deliver relevant advertising on other sites.
Generally, necessary cookies and some performance and preference cookies only last until you close the App (these are known as session cookies). Preference cookies and some marketing cookies will last for a longer period of time (these are known as persistent cookies).
· The date and time you use our Website of App.
· Information about your browser, system, or device configuration.
· Your internet browsing history.
· Your IP address.
6.4. How We Use Information Collected by Cookies. We place cookies and other tracking technology that identifies you, or allows vendors to do so on our behalf, for the following purposes:
· To provide the App and services to you.
· For system administration and security.
· To gather general information about our audiences and their geographic locations.
· To recognize you automatically when you return to our websites and apps and to customize certain features and functions.
· To understand the type of content you are interested in to provide better services, for marketing, promotions, and information.
· To make an automated record of your activities on our Website and App.
· To manage, track, and follow-up on email marketing campaigns.
· To display ads and marketing messaging.
6.5. Third-party Cookies. Some of the persistent and session cookies used by our App may be set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. For example, we may use Google Analytics to track what users do on the App so we can improve the design and functionality.
6.6. Your Choices. Most mobile devices and apps automatically accept cookies, but you can change your device or app settings to prevent or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or device. Please note however, that (as with other websites and apps) by blocking or deleting cookies used on our App you may not be able to take full advantage of the App.
7. BASIS FOR USING YOUR INFORMATION
We collect and use your personal information for a number of different reasons depending on the type of information and how such information is collected. The basis for collecting your personal information typically falls in one or more of the following categories:
· Contract. We may collect your personal information because you have entered into an agreement with us.
· Consent. In some instances, we’ll ask for your consent to use your information for specific purposes. If we do, we’ll make sure you can revoke your consent in our App, through your device permissions, or by contacting us.
· Legitimate interest. Another reason we might use your personal information is because we have, or a third-party has, a legitimate interest in doing so. For example, we need to use your information to provide and improve our App and services, including protecting your account, providing customer support, and helping you find content we think you’ll like. We also use some information about you to try and show you ads you’ll find interesting. Our interests do not outweigh your right to privacy, so we only rely on the legitimate interest basis when we believe the way we are using your data doesn’t significantly impact your right to privacy, or there is a compelling reason to do so.
· Legal obligation. We may be required to use your personal information to comply with a legal obligation.
8. STORING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account with us is active or longer if needed to provide services to you.
In the case where you have any correspondence with us, we will retain those details until we have deemed the information no longer necessary, or, if resolved, you request it to be deleted.
If we are legally required to do so, or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your personal information for a period of time, even after you have closed your account.
9. TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
The information Company collects, including registration and payment information, is housed on servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be processed and stored in the United States, and the data protection and privacy laws in the United States may offer a lower level of protections than in your country or region.
10. CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, as defined in the California Code of Regulations, you have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) as outlined in this Section. We do not sell your personal information.
10.1. Your Rights and How to Exercise Them. The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
(a) Your Rights.
(i) Right to Know and Data Portability. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months (the “right to know”). Once we validate your request, we will disclose to you the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, including the categories of personal information that we may have disclosed about you, as well as the categories of third parties.
(ii) Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once we validate your request, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies.
(b) Exercising Your Rights. To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either emailing us at ContactUs@HikingBingo.com or mailing us at 315 S Coast Hwy 101, Ste U37, Encinitas, CA 92024. You have the right to make a free request to know twice within any 12-month period. We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact us at ContactUs@HikingBingo.com. We will make the disclosure within 45 days of receiving your request, unless we request an extension. In the event that we reasonably need a 45-day extension, we will notify you of the extension within the initial 45-day period. Your request to know must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative and describe your request with sufficient details that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
10.2. Personal Information. Our App collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from our consumers within the last twelve (12) months for a business purpose:
(a) Identifiers, such as your name, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account number, and other similar identifiers.
(b) Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as a name, address, credit card number, and other payment information.
(c) Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as age and sex.
(d) Commercial information, such as the record of any memberships purchased with us.
(e) Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as session logs.
(f) Geolocation data, such as the physical location if you choose to share such information with us. We also may be able to determine your location from your IP address, as described herein.
(g) Electronic, visual, or similar information, such as photos.
(h) Inferences drawn from other personal information, reflecting your preferences, characteristics, behavior, abilities, and aptitudes.
According to California law, personal information does not include (a) publicly available information from government records, (b) de-identified or aggregated consumer information, or (c) information excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
10.4. Sharing Personal Information. We may disclose your personal information to a third-party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. Specifically, we may share your information with our service providers who support, improve, promote, and secure our Website and App, or process payment.
10.5. Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
11. EU USERS
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) provides for certain rights to protect the privacy of EU citizens. Specifically EU citizens have the following rights:
● Right to access: you have the right to request information about your personal data held by us at any time. You can contact us at ContactUs@hikingbingo.com to request such information.
● Right to rectification: you have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you. If you have a Company account, you can update or edit your personal information through your account settings.
● Right to erasure: you have the right to requests that we delete your data.
● Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information that is based on Company’s legitimate interest. We will discontinue to process such personal information unless we are able to demonstrate legitimate grounds for the processing that overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
● Right to object to direct marketing: you have the right to stop direct marketing messaging and to withdraw consent for other content-based processing at any time. You can opt-out of direct marketing by following the instructions in each marketing e-mail, or by contacting us at ContactUs@hikingbingo.com.
● Right to portability: you have the right to request that we transfer or port elements of your personal data either to you or another service provider.
● Right to complain to a supervisory authority: If you believe we are processing your personal information in an incorrect way, please contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to your data protection regulator, if your country has a data protection regulator.
Please contact us with any complaints, questions, or if you want to exercise any of your rights.
You can request access to all your personal information by sending an e-mail to ContactUs@hikingbingo.com.
12. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by contacting us at ContactUs@HikingBingo.com.
13. DATA SECURITY
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App.
Your access to certain parts of our app may be password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone, as you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you not share your password with anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
15. MARKETING MESSAGES
If you opt-in, we’ll send you marketing messages via e-mail to keep you aware and up-to-date about what we are up to and help you see and find our products and services.
If you want to stop receiving marketing messages from Company, you can do so at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail we have sent you. You also may contact us at ContactUs@HikingBingo.com to request such e-mails to stop. It might take us a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might receive a few messages from us after you unsubscribe.
The App should only be downloaded by those who can form a binding legal agreement with the Company, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at ContactUs@HikingBingo.com.
17. CONTACT US
Copyright © 2020 Hiking Bingo - All Rights Reserved.
Coach M Pryor LLC
**This website may contain affiliate links and I may earn compensation when you click on the links, at no additional cost to you.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder